Thursday 19 May 2011

UniCredit Ladies German Open Part 1

More great weather in Germany and my first chance to get my new 500W Bowens lights and battery pack into action. I have been waiting to use these on tour for a while now so it was great to have a small par 3 course adjacent to the main golf club where I could se the kit in anger for the first time. I had a fun time shooting a few of the rookies, and tried to vary the shots away form golf a little and ended up with a series of shots with Dewi-Claire Schreefel from Holland playing air guitar with her golf club as in the pic.
I was lucky with the weather as well with the blue sky and a few white clouds giving the impression she is flying through the sky. Also found out that at full power the lights will balance out shooting directly into the sun, so more shots to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment